How To Make A Family Tree On Google Docs
Making a family tree on Google docs is a trending topic. Apart from this, it is a very interesting and important topic for the children. It is so important for the children that teachers give a project of making a family tree.
It helps children to know more about their family history. Keeping this in mind, we thought to write on this wonderful topic “How to make a family tree on Google docs”.
Here in this topic we will tell you step-by-step process for making a family tree on Google docs. So if you also want to create a family tree on Google doc.
Making a family tree on Google docs is free and easy. You can use word, excel or Google docs templates for making your family tree online. You can use these templates for free.
You can easily start your family stories with Google docs. With Google docs, you can easily start your genealogy research and create a family tree chart.
Step By Step Process: How To Make A Family Tree On Google Docs
Please follow the given steps for making a family tree on Google docs.
- Open a blank new Ms Word document for making a family tree.
- To open the MS Word press window start button and type Microsoft word. You will see the Microsoft word on the start menu. Or you can open run window by pressing window + R button and type WinWord and press enter button.
- Your Microsoft word new file will open.
- For making a family tree click on the smart art option given in the menu button.
- You can choose any format for making a family tree.
- The default chart shows only 2 or 3 generations. If you want more generation then you can add them later.
- You can also use images for your family tree
- Use lines to connect the family members of your tree.
- When you done all of this then click on the save button.
- Your family tree on Google docs is ready.
You can also share your Google Docs family tree with your family members and friends.
So these are the steps by following them you can easily make a family tree on Google docs. You can ask question to our tech team member if you have.