How To Delete Ancestry Account?
If you family tree stuck as a sprout on ancestry and you can’t seen information of your ancestors no matter how many records are there in your ancestry account. Well, there are two different things you can do as in such situation. First is cancel ancestry subscription second one is completely delete ancestry account. Here we will tell you both process in simple steps how to delete ancestry account and how to cancel ancestry subscription.
We just want to tell you that if you cancel your ancestry subscription and revert back as a guest account then it won’t cost you any money you will not be able to use all the services of the ancestry. But if you want to delete your completely account then there is no record remains on ancestry.
After reading this post, you will learn how to delete ancestry account with simple and easy steps.
What You Lose After Deleting Your Ancestry Account?
As we told you in the above para delete history account cancel the ancestry membership you will not be able all features of ancestry. Apart from this, you are not able to view records and can’t use and ancestry hints feature. You can use ancestry DNA with certain features.
What You Do Before Closing Your Account?
There are some things you should to do before closing your ancestry account please check them.
- Download the copies of your family trees move them to another account.
- Download the Raw DNA data from your account before deleting your ancestry account.
How To Cancel Your Ancestry Subscription?
Follow the given instructions to cancel your ancestry subscription/membership.
- First go to the existing website and login it on your system.
- Go to your account to access your account setting.
- Click on cancel subscription.
- Due to security reasons it will ask you to enter your password again.
- Give reason for cancelling your ancestry membership.
- Confirm click on cancel subscription.
This is how you can cancel your ancestry subscription or membership. For getting a refund please check ancestry refund policy.
How To Delete Ancestry Account With Easy Step?
Please follow the given instructions to delete ancestry account.
- First login into our ancestry account.
- Click here to start delete your ancestry account.
- Verify your account by entering your password.
- Will be warned one more time what will you what will you lose after deleting your ancestry account. If you agree then click on the next step.
- Check your email there is a code send by the ancestry. Once you found go to go back to the ancestry and enter the verification code when click on delete account button, your account will be deleted.
This is how to delete ancestry account with simple step. I hope you like this post if you feel any issues regarding your existing account feel free to contact ancestry support number +1 800 410 2443. We will assist you with the best support.
- Question: Can I remove myself from ancestry?
Answer: Yes, you can remove yourself from ancestry but before this, you need to perform their online opt-out process & confirm your removal request over mail.
- Question: What happens when you delete your ancestry account?
Answer: When you delete your ancestry account then your all trees or records deleted from the ancestry.
- Question: Can I cancel ancestry membership at any time?
Answer: Yes, you can cancel your ancestry membership anytime as well as renewal anytime.
- Question: How do I cancel ancestry without paying?
Answer: To cancel ancestry without paying you should cancel your ancestry membership before the trial is over.