Search Military Record Online
Military Records help you to find government job and other government job benefits. If you want to know how to search military record online then this post will help you to do this.
In this post you will get all the information about how to search military records online with simple steps.
Request Your Military Service Record
In this post tell you how to search your military record through the milConnect website. For this first you need to sign in to mil connect to get your Military Service record online.
How To Search Military Record Online Through milConnect Website?
Here we give some simple steps on how to search tree records online milConnect website.
- First you sign in then go to its homepage. After that click on the correspondence/documentation. From the drop down menu select defense personal records information.
- Click on the personnel file tab.
- Select request my personal file.
- After that fill out the form check the box next to the documents you would like to request.
- At last click on the create and send request button.
This is how you can send a request for search your military record online.
What Type Of Military Record Can I Request With This Tool?
You can request given the given documents official military personnel file to check and download.
- Separation reports
- Another release papers
Apart from this you can also send request your military documents such as:
- Orders and endorsement
- Performance report
- Awards and decoration
- License qualifications and certificates
- Security clearance
What Happen After I Request My Military Record Online?
Once you send a request for searching your military record then you will receive an email letting you know that we are processing your request. After that second email when your request is complete file are ready for you.
You can also check the status of your military record request by signing into mil connect website.
Are There Any Other Way To Get My Military Records?
Yes you can search your search military record online by other ways please check please check them.
- Send a mail to the national personal record centre.
- Write a letter to the NPRC. You can send it to the given address:
1 Archives drive
Saint Louis Missouri 63138
- You can also meet the NPRC in person.
- You can also contact your state or country veterans agency.
- You can also hire independent researchers who can search your Bakery record online and give to you.
Can I Request Someone Else Military Records?
Yes, you can also send a request military records. You can call a national Cemetery Scheduling Office at 800-535-1117.