How To Fix Orange Weather Sync Issue In FTM 2019?
Are you facing the orange weather sync issue in FTM 2019? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we will guide you how to Fix Orange Weather Sync Issue In FTM 2019 easily and quickly.
Before we check the steps to fix the orange weather issue, first check what is weather report in Family Tree Maker 2019.
If we talk about the weather reports in FTM 2019 then there are three types of weather reports, and it shows every time when you sync your family tree.
Types of Family Tree Maker Weather Sync Report
The three types of weather report in family tree maker 2019 are:
- Green weather report
- Orange weather report
- Red weather report
These are three types of weather reports that show in a family tree maker 2019.
Now let’s discuss these reports in detail.
Green Weather Sync Report
If you see green weather report in your FTM 2019, it means that there is no problem in your family tree syncing.
Orange Weather Sync Report
If you see the orange weather sync report in your family tree maker 2019, it means there is any issue in your family tree syncing and you need to fixed it. It is a medium priority issue.
Red Weather Sync Report
If you see the red weather sync report issue in your FTM 2019, it means there is any critical issue found in your family tree after sync your tree. You need to fix it immediately.
Steps To Fix Orange Weather Sync Issue In FTM 2019
For a few months, we are receiving orange weather sync issue in family tree maker. If you are also facing the same issue then now after reading this post you will be able to do fix it.
Here we give some easy steps. By following them you can easily fix this issue.
- Check your internet connection: First, check your internet connection and ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Check for updates: The second step that you need to follow is check for the updates. Sometimes, it happens that software is not working due to the old version. Make sure that you have the latest version of Family Tree Maker on your computer. Check for any available updates. If there is any update available for your FTM 2019 then download and install that on your computer.
- Reset sync weather report: After checking two above steps, try to reset the sync weather report. To do this, open Sync Weather Report in Family Tree Maker, right-click on the report, and click on “Reset” option.
- Clear cache and cookies: After resetting the sync weather report once clear your system cache and cookies. By doing this, your family tree works as fresh. Then check once the orange weather sync issue is fixed or not.
- Contact support: If after doing all these things, the sync issue is not fixed then contact the family tree maker support number +1-800-410-2443 or use live chat support.
So, this is all in this post how to fix orange weather sync issue in FTM 2019. Feel free to contact our tech support team, if you faced any issues. Our tech support team is always ready to assist you 24/7. You can contact us anytime.