In this blog, You will learn How you can use Color Coding in Family Tree Maker 2019. Using two new features in FTM 2019, color coding has been improved.
Steps For Color Coding in Family Tree Maker 2019
- By clicking on the icon on your computer’s desktop screen, you can access the family tree maker software.
- Color coding is the first icon on the top bar right corner.
- Choose the person with whom you want to add color.
- You have a number of options to choose from.
- If you simply want to add color to the present person, you must first choose that person.
- It will color the present individual according to the color you choose.
Features in using the New Color Coding
Select multiple colors for the Current Person. Instead of just one color, the present person can now have up to eight different colors applied to them. On the People workspace’s Tree tab, click the Color Coding button above the editing panel to select the person you want to highlight. Select as many of the eight colors as you need to mark the person under Current Person. To deselect a color, click it a second time.
Extend color-coding to forefathers’ descendants. Color coding for ancestors is applied to all people in a direct ascending line from the specified person, like in the previous edition. All of your ancestors’ descendants can now be colored in as well. This helps you to quickly determine who is “blood-related” and who married into the family.
When using the four-color option, for example, you can easily see which lineage more distant branches of the family belong to. To expand color coding in this fashion, simply check the Include ancestors’ descendants checkbox.
Now, we hope that the above-mention information and guide are helpful to get you to start with Color Coding in FTM 2019 Service in your FTM. However, in case you face any problem regarding Color Coding in the family tree maker so you can Contact us at the Family Tree Maker Support. Please call us at. +1-800-410-2443 for instant Help.