Ancestry Free Trial
If you have a little bit of interest in genealogy then you must know that ancestry com is a well-known name in the genealogy world. It has one of the largest genealogical data records which are helpful to find out your ancestors. The best thing about ancestry is you can use the ancestry free trial for 14 days.
Yes, you can use its 14-days free trial and then continue it with a subscription plan if you like this. Here in this post, we will tell you simple steps to use ancestry trial for free. So if you want to use it for free then read this full post.
Steps For Using Ancestry Free Trial
Please follow the given steps for using the ancestry trial for free.
- Open ancestry.com on your computer for starting ancestry free trial.
- Then click on the free trial from the menu given on the top right corner.
- After that you will see the ancestry subscription page. Here you will check all the ancestry subscriptions.
- Choose the best one for you and click on the start free trial button.
- If you want to cancel your ancestry subscription then you can cancel your subscription anytime.
- After clicking on the start free trial button you will see a create account form.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the create account button.
- The next window that you will see after this is the payment window.
- Enter your credit or debit card details and click on start free trial. Please ensure that you are using a valid credit or debit card.
- If all your details are correct then your account will be created successfully.
This is how you can create an ancestry free trial.
Note: If you need a refund after cancelling your membership then please check the refund policy of ancestry. For a complete refund you have to cancel your membership within the free trial period.
I hope you enjoyed the post. If you feel any issues regarding family tree maker or ancestry then call us. We have 24/7 support service. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-410-2443. For free support, use our live chat option.
Note: We are not Ancestry. This article is only for information purposes.