A Brief Introduction of Fix Display Issues in FTM
Do you want to fix display issues in FTM? Then you should be grateful that you are exactly where you should be. You will find all of the appropriate options in one place.
Before you start the procedure. You should be aware that you can use the scaling option in Windows. You can use this function to enlarge the text and other elements on the screen.
When you use the scaling feature, keep this in mind. As a result, Windows adjusts the size of the text and UI elements to the scale you specify. If the text does not appear to be shown correctly, follow the instructions below to disable DPI scaling in Family Tree Maker.
Follow the Steps below Fix Display Issues in FTM for Windows
1. On the desktop, taskbar, or Start menu, look for the Family Tree Maker shortcut.
2. Select Properties from the drop-down list by right-clicking on the shortcut.
3. The Properties dialogue box will display on the screen. After that, you must choose the ‘Compatibility‘ menu.
4. You must now select the OK option after checking the box labeled “Disable display scaling on High DPI settings.”
5. To be sure the issue has been resolved, restart Family Tree Maker.
This is all about fix display issues in FTM for windows in this post. If you face any issues regarding fix display issues in FTM so you can contact us at the Family Tree Maker Support Number. Our Toll-Free Number is +1-800-410-2443.